It is universally acknowledged that the transition of the AV industry to IP-based solutions is inevitable. However, too many different approaches exist and are confusing the market and customers.
4K should mean 4K, no-compromise allowed
Pro AV solutions today cannot handle flawless 4K. The majority of Pro AV solutions compress video (H264) to be able to carry it on slow capacity networks, introducing artifacts, latency and jittering, that do not meet the standards of large Pro AV deployments (video walls, 4K movie projectors, concert halls, etc.). High-quality 4K Pro AV cannot compromise anymore!
Introducing no-compromise 4K Video over IP
- Pixel-perfect quality and zero-frame latency performance over off-the-shelf 10G networking
- No quality degradation and latency
- No tearing or jitter in the most difficult wall content
- Ability to create complex Multiview layouts
SDVoE network architectures are based on off-the-shelf Ethernet switches thus offering substantial cost savings and greater system flexibility and scalability over traditional approaches.
Only SDVoE delivers the capability to send 4K/60 video over standard Ethernet hardware.
Markets that benefit from SDVoE technology include education, healthcare, enterprise, entertainment, hospitality, retail, houses of worship, government, military, industrial and security.
Flawless 4K Video over IP networking by NETGEARNETGEAR delivers off-the-shelf 10-Gigabit networking for true 4K Video over IP
To truly converge IT and AV networks, you need 10G infrastructure – it’s here and it’s affordable at under $80 per port, compared to up to $1000 per port for HDBaseTJustin Kennington President of the SDVoE Alliance
Cost-effective 10G networking with Smart Managed Pro Switches
- Substantial cost savings compared to HDBaseT matrix switchers ($80 per port average vs $1000)
- Off-the-shelf Ethernet switches easy to configure for Multicast operations
- Copper connectivity for short distribution
Off-the-shelf instant 10G networking with SDVoE-ready M4300
- Out-of-the-box zero-touch installation
- Substantial cost savings compared to HDBaseT matrix switchers ($100 per port average vs $1000)
- Multicast already configured for true plug and play:
- IGMP Snooping enabled in default VLAN 1
- IGMP Fast Leave enabled in default VLAN 1
- IGMP Querier enabled in default VLAN 1
- Unknown Multicast traffic is dropped
- Fiber and copper connectivity for short and long-haul distribution